Powered by WebAds

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Awesome video: Pre-game and national anthem from Bruins-Sabres game, Wednesday, April 17

As you all know, I grew up in Boston, one of the few cities in the world where professional sports are usually found on the front page of the daily newspaper. I've been to TD Garden many times over the past seven years - it's an amazing place.

Wednesday night was the first professional sports event in Boston that wasn't cancelled since the terror attack on Monday's Boston Marathon (in which I ran in 1991). It was a hockey game between the Boston Bruins and the Buffalo Sabres. This is what happened when longtime singer Rene Rancourt tried to sing the national anthem.

Let's go to the videotape.



I have tears in my eyes....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google