Powered by WebAds

Friday, October 21, 2016

Rabbi Mendel Kessin on the upcoming election

Here is Rabbi Mendel Kessin talking about how he thinks Jews should vote in the upcoming US election and why. Caveat: This was apparently recorded before the release of the Donald Trump 'talkin' dirty' tape, but I doubt that would change Rabbi Kessin's mine (anyone with evidence to the contrary is invited to put it in the comments).

Let's go to the videotape.



By the way, Rabbi Kessin's biography may be found here.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I listened to the whole series from Mendel Kessin on this topic. It's fascinating.

 
At 3:31 AM, Blogger InMemoryOf Yossi said...

Can you provide a link to it please?

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Videos on Mendel Kessin's Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/torahthinking/videos

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Cat said...

Absolute wonderful because it validated what I had been thinking. I just happen to come upon the video and then found it so riveting that I listened to the entire series took notes and then read it to my husband and son. If trump makes it and I know he will...then we are convinced the Moschiach is finally going to show up. God protect us all..and stop talking about other people ....it's a spiritual protection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google