Tuesday, March 14, 2017
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-five years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 12 to 33 years and eight grandchildren. Three of our children are married and a fourth is engaged! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Underdog Israel beats Cuba in baseball, is one win...
- Jordan releases Naharayim massacre perpetrator
- Dismantling a liar: The bankruptcy of the Left
- Eyeless in Gaza: How Hamas controls the media in G...
- Report: IAF struck Hezbullah weapons convoy in Leb...
- This is going to be fun: US Ambassador to the UN N...
- Who's trying to infiltrate my computer?
- How Donald Trump is bringing hope to the 'peace pr...
- Breaking: Rockets fired from Sinai at Israel
- Trump effect: Arabs warn Hezbullah not to attack I...